[0.7.0] -- 2020-05-21
- Fixed user interface for bam conversions
- Added regex filter for processed data filenames, which will also auto-extract from tar archives
- Updated output to PEP 2.0
- Added more control over where to store results.
sraconvert into geofetch package.
[0.6.0] -- 2019-06-20
- Fixed a bug with specifying a processed data output folder
- Added a pre-check and warning message for
[0.5.0] -- 2019-05-09
geofetch will now re-try a failed prefetch 3 times and warn if unsuccessful.
- Fixed a bug that prevented writing metadata in python3.
- More robust SOFT line parsing
logmuse for messaging
- Improve modularity to facilitate non-CLI use if desired
- Better documentation
[0.4.0] -- (2019-03-13)
- Fixed a bug with default generic config template
- Improved python 3 compatibility
[0.2.0] -- (2019-02-28)
- Fixed bugs that prevented install from pypi
[0.1.0] -- (2019-02-27)
- First official release
- Enabled command-line usage
geofetch for release on PyPI
[0.0.0] -- (2017-10-24)
- Legacy, unversioned development initiated